Missoni Baia is a residential masterpiece created by a collaboration between world-renowned Italian fashion house, Missoni, and OKO Group, which is led by Vladislav Doronin, the most reputable and successful developer in Europe.
Located on 2.5 acres of prime waterfront land at 700 NE 26th Terrace in East Edgewater, this 57-story residential work of art consists of 146 bespoke residences with interiors designed by Paris Forino Design. Residences at Missoni Baia are flow-through units boasting private elevators, expansive layouts, 10’+ ceilings, custom spa-inspired bathrooms, gourmet kitchens with premium Gaggenau appliances and large terraces with stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Overall, Missoni Baia resembles a piece of artwork as it is comprised of timeless materials including glass walls, limestone and joyfully-designed Missoni signature accents.
Missoni Baia includes exceptional amenities including a flow-through sun deck with an Olympic-sized pool, lounge pool, children’s pool, cabanas and tennis courts. Residents also have exclusive access to the luxury development’s bayfront terrace featuring an infinity-edge pool, a fitness center and wellness spa.
- Year Built2019
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Missoni Baia
- 146 units
- 200 linear feet of bayfront frontage
- 56 stories
- Exterior sculptural, structural columns wrapped in aluminum, framing the building
- Glass curtain-wall construction on north and south façade
- Minimalist modern design and architecture to maximize natural light
- Minimum relief balcony railings with support from interior of balcony. Balcony glass treated with frit and extending 10&quot; lower than typical balconies to conceal slab with frosted glass